ARMONIA RESTORATION CENTER
The Recovery and Rehabilitation Center “Armonia” was created by people with many years of experience in the field of health and is addressed to all those who, due to an accident or illness, need rehabilitation services for their post-hospital care.
It is located in Kato Scholari, in a quiet location of exceptional beauty with view of Thermaikos and Olympus, just a few kilometers outside Thessaloniki (29th Thessaloniki – Moudania Str.), with easy access from the main road.
The building, with area of approximately 5000m², develops on three levels while the surrounding area of 20,000m² has a parking space of 100 spots, 2 outdoor spaces for relaxation and recreation and a pedestrian street for casual walks. Armonia serves as a center of closed hospitalization but also as a day care unit, supporting all insurance funds. It also has a specially formulated heavier incidence unit (M.A.F.) based on international standards and specifications.It can accommodate 134 patients in single, double, triple and quadruple rooms with state-of-the-art and elegant hotel equipment tailored to the needs of patients and their guests. They include adjustable beds, refrigerator, telephone, TV, wireless Internet and bathrooms with special standards for people with mobility difficulties.The aim of Armonia is to treat and restore functional deficits caused by diseases or injuries of the nervous, renal or circulatory system, offering a series of interdisciplinary interventions so that each patient can take advantage of all their abilities and maximize their quality of life.Rehabilitation programs are personalized and tailored to the needs of each patient. They are the result of cooperation between the Center’s therapists under the guidance of the Scientific Director, of course with the participation of the patient and his family.
The Recovery – Rehabilitation Center “Armonia” accepts people suffering from:
• Vascular and ischemic strokes
• Traumatic brain injury
• Disease and spinal cord injuries
• Degenerative diseases of the Nervous System
• Multiple Sclerosis
• Diseases of extrapyramidal system (Parkinson’s disease)
• Paraplegia- Quadriplegia
• Peripheral neuropathies
• Nervous System Tumors
• Injuries- Fractures
• Spinal injuries
• Degenerative arthropathies
• Rheumatic diseases (rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, Reiter’s syndrome, psoriatic arthritis)
• Acute and Chronic Lumbago
• Neck pain
• Athletic injuries
• Post-operative situations
• Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
• Pulmonary fibrosis etc.
• Post-operative rehabilitation of cardio-operated patients
• Cardiorespiratory post-operative exercise programs
• Pediatric Diseases (e.g. idiopathic scoliosis, obstetric paralysis, two-sided shoulder etc.)
• Older Age Problems
• Occupational therapy
• Speech therapy
• Psychological support for the patient and his/ her family
• Social support
• Art Therapy
• Self-service department
Physical medicine and rehabilitation
Chronic pain- Medical acupuncture
DiabeticLaboratory- Diagnostic Examinations Ultrasound- Electromyography- Plotogram- Injections Botox- Acupuncture- Electromobility
There is also coverage by doctors of all specialties.